The answer to this question is simple; you can't afford to put
off a decision that can have so many benefits when you have insurance or lead to so much grief for you and your family
when you don't. Here are some eye-opening facts:
- Over 45 million Americans are currently without insurance, of which 9 million are children.
- Unexpected medical costs are the main reason why families go into financial distress and bankruptcy.
- Over 60% of workers are covered by their employer's insurance, but most would be unable to afford coverage on their own.
- If you have insurance, preventive coverage can protect you from the surprise of an illness and the financial stress it can put on your family.
- Life insurance can protect your family, your assets and other personal interests by providing for their wellbeing in your absence.
You cannot afford to pass on this important decision. Call our office today at 1-866-895-7502 to get a quote that can help you consider coverage from one of the many carriers we represent. Or if you prefer, you can get a quote online by following a link to the insurance type you need on this page.